Sunday, September 15, 2013

Anime.

Woots. Anime! I found this on tumblr which I think it would be fun to do. But yet, I am not very active over at tumblr, so why not just do it here. And instead of going by the days, I should just do one-shot (since I don't know how to answer some of them). Here goes!

1: Very first anime you watched.Well, if you count Pokemon as an anime, then I guess I have been watching it since 5? Pokemon, Digimon, Yugi-oh, Beyblade you name it. (During that era) But the very famous shounen first anime (not-so-kiddy one) that I watched would be bleach, in the year 2005. THAT'S PRETTY LONG AGO...

2: Favourite anime you've watched so far.SO HARD TO ANSWER THIS ONE. But there's one period I fell in love with Fairytail. Though I didn't know when I stopped following the anime (cause I was wayyyyyy ahead from reading the manga) it became kind of boring to me. Hence, no longer much of a favourite. :P


But for my all-time favourite for now I think it would be Naruto. There's so much feelings evoked from that anime. And somehow could relate abit, ABIT. Actually I wanted to keep this till day 25, but need to bring it up, the part where Itachi died. Hahaha *awkward laughter then cries*

3: Favourite male anime character ever.If I were to pick a male anime character from my favourite anime ever (aka Naruto), I would pick:



KAKASHI-SENSEI!!Hahaha! And if let's say that one day Kakashi-sensei died in the Ninja War, I might just stop reading and watching Naruto. :) Actually, it's SO HARD TO ANSWER THIS ONE TOO. I had so many favourites! UGH.

4: Favourite female anime character ever.I knew this was coming. Let me think... This seems harder since I rarely have favourites for female characters. TEEHEEEEE...Let's just stick to my old favourite, ERZA SCARLET from FAIRYTAIL. I just love her wacky self. Like she could be so serious at one point of time and then changes 360 degrees. And she's strong. Yes, very strong. And I ship her with Jellal sooooooooooooo much. :)

5: Can I skip this.6: Anime you want to see but haven't yet.Hmm... Actually I kind of wanting to watch Shingeki no Kyojinn but haven't really got the chance to complete it. I was abit scared actually. I watched the first 3 episodes and I'm like...........

7: Your anime crush.Can I skip this. CAUSE I HAVE TOO MANY. TOO MANY. Or I should just list them down. HAHA. I'm just naming my old and new ones... Kurosaki Ichigo (my very first one haha coughs) | Jellal; Fairytail | Loki/Leo; Fairytail | Kakashi; Naruto | Sasuke; Naruto | Kaname and Zero; VK (coughs) | Tsuna;KHR only in battle mode :D | Mukuro; KHR | Hibari; KHR | at one point, L; Deathnote |Kazehaya-kun; Kimi ni Todoke | Kuroko; KnB | and many more la. HAHAHA

8: Favourite anime couple.ERZA x JELLAL. HANDS DOWN.

9: Best anime villain.Shogo Makishima from Psycho Pass. I had a love-hate feeling whenever I have to see him when watching the anime.

10: Favourite fighter anime.Does ninja/shinigami count? Naruto.

11: Favourite mech anime.Honestly, I dislike mech anime. Oops.

12: SADDEST ANIME SCENE.WHEN ITACHI DIED. OMG MY HEART WAS LIKE SO PAIN. I LITERALLY CRIED RIVERS.

13: Anime character you're most similar to.Nah, don't have any. I'm unique. :D

14: Skip

15: Favourite anime sidekick.PIKACHU. Loved this pokemon since I was a child and never stopped loving.

16: Anime with the best animation.I must say, studio ghibli! (Though it's movies but...) The animations are the best. I just loved the scenery and stuff! If it's for TV series, Perhaps 'K'. Even though I didn't complete the series but the animations were awesome :) Maybe I might continue that anime during my free time.

--------------------------------------------------- too lazy to continue........ but will select some to do.

28: Favorite quote:"If my arms get ripped off, I'll kick him down. If my legs get ripped off, I'll bite him down. If my head gets ripped off, I'll stare him down. If my eyes are gorged out, I'll curse him out. Even if I get chopped in pieces, I'll take Sasuke from Orochimaru!" Naruto

29: Wished anime was real:POKEMON. I wished so much to be a pokemon master. *continues dreaming training her entire team of pikachus*

30: Wished that the anime never ended and continued on:Perhaps Ao no Exorcist and Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn? I loved that show and was kind of sad when it ended. Or maybe a season 2 is coming out? But I honestly felt that there should be an ending to any anime. Because when there is a beginning, there is an end. :)

Yesssssssssssss END!



Let me just list down the animes I have watched. including the ones from my childhood days.



Pokemon, Beyblade, Digimon, Yugi-oh! (abit), Pretty Cure (abit), Cardcaptor Sakura (fav anime in my younger days), Bleach, Naruto, One Piece (1/6), Deathnote, Vampire Knight, Vampire Knight Guilty, Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn!, Ao no Exorcist, Fairytail, Psycho Pass, Clannad, Clannad After AStory (1/5), Kimi ni Todoke, Hunter x Hunter (1/3), Suki-tte ii nai yo, Kuroko no Basuke, Bokura ga Ita, SAO (1/2), Another, Amnesia (5/8),



Okay, lazy to think of any more animes. :)
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment