Saturday, September 7, 2013

Re-introduction and notice that this blog will now be used for school purposes.

Hi, as you may know, I abandoned this blog long time ago but I am taking an online class right now and it requires me to have a blog - so guess what, I am picking up and writing on this blog again.



I will be posting homework here. Homework will mostly be responses to the readings assigned to us each week.




Now to introduce myself to my classmates and my professor whom I will be constantly working with during this semester. I hope we get along well.



Name: Nicole Jaclyn Tanchip Chua Nicknames: Nic, NJ, Niccy, NicbotBirthday: June 23, 1989

Gender: Female

Nationality: Filipino (yes I originated from the Philippines (was there since birth till I was 17))

Relationship Status: Single Residing in: currently Canada Dx (moved here and I was 17years old)

Is naturally a: Writer, total gamer (mmorpg,rpg, non-rpg, any epic console/computer game), otaku, bookworm

Hobbies: reading, writing novels/stories/poems/songs, playing games (mmorpg and rpg mostly but also non-rpgs that are to my liking), watching anime/yaoi, hanging out with friends, texting

Interests (in no such order): , , , books, games, friends, comics, mangas, , , art, writing, magic, fantasy, imagination, mythology, some technology and music

Fave book: (mainly: book 4 = ) (You must read this....I repeat...You MUST read this series)

Fave drink: hot = apple cider, cold = lemonade

Fave number: 4

Fave Color: Green

Fave anime/manga: Hunter X Hunter

Addicted to: hats, books, anime and manga, caffeine, literature, art, and rpg gamesNic's Literature website: http://www.writerscafe.org/nicwryte Current Literary Projects: rewriting "Age Of Chaos" series, working on webcomicCurrent Profession: Student at Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Sales Representative at Skechers - a shoe retail store in Richmond Centre

My assignments will begin in the next blog entries. Thanks for taking the time to read this and learn more about me.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment