Sunday, January 5, 2014

Received gifts from my awesome friends. xD Hahahahahha, today was so funnnnnnn.:DDDD. Hobbit was good! And the pizza too ~ which I probably wouldn't be eating until next year.xD ToO. MUCH.PIZZA. >:D



Ohhh, and I found out something epic from Nanatsu, J STARS VICTORY VS! Has all the shounen jump characters in a huge fighting game!!




LIKE YES! FUCK YES! FUCKING DREAM COME TRUE! I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY! URGGG, MY WALLET!! ONE MORE GAME TO DEFINITELY ADD TO MY LIST.



There's Dragonball, One Piece, Beelzebub, Hunter x Hunter, Yu yu hakusho, Gintama, Naruto, Kenshin, Bleach, KHR, Assasination Classroom, JoJo's bizarre adventure, KuroBasu, To love ru, Sket dance~ And a few others which I didn't really follow, like Medaka box.



But, HOMG!! most of my favourites are in there!!! I'VE BEING DYING FOR A CROSS OVER!! SINCE FRIGGING, FOREVER!



And apparently, Gintoki can Kamehameha! XD HAHAHAHAH! He's always complaining how he doesn't have a finishing move like the other main characters after all. XD It'll be so funny! XD So my friend was saying, they should toss in Staz(The main character of blood lad) as well, XD So he could Kamehameha with them!



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.



Anywho, even though I'm an atheistic satanist, MERRY CHRISTMAS~~ (No, Just to clarify, Atheistic satanist don't believe in Satan, nor all that devil, angels and god crap~ XD But I value living life the way I want. Without restrictions, fear for the unknown, and doubt everything there's to doubt. Embrace all the fucking sins! >:D)
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment