Friday, July 5, 2013

By: Cryptidcrazy

I watched “Beast Hunter” last night and as disappointed as I was in the first 2 episodes, the Mokele-Mbembe episode was even worse. Pat seems a likable enough person and I believe his heart is in the right place, but there just isn’t enough real investigation. Too much of the show is dedicated to stuff that has nothing to do with finding cryptids. It’s more like watching a travel show. Nothing new is offered up about the cryptids being discussed. It’s the same re-hashed information and ideas.
I just don’t see how anyone can compare “Monsterquest” to “Beast Hunter”. “Monsterquest” was a true cryptozoological show and “Beast Hunter” is more like a travel show. There is still time for the show to get better and I hope it does. Maybe Pat could add a real investigative team to accompany him? Who knows? Until then, the show is losing my attention, fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment