Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Small opinions of my otaku randomness about Summer 2013 Anime(s)

Sorry guys for more than 1 week no blogging, my internet connection was suck lately. TToTT

Ok, let's start!

Knowing the animes for this summer have already ended, i feel regret yet feel grateful too! Regretting that my beloved series end too fast, just 11 till 13 episodes, when I want them be 24 till 26 episodes or even more. Nevertheless, many anticipated last season animes will be continuing as well, like Magi -The Kingdom of Magic-, Kuroko no Basket, and Valvrave the Liberator. I watched those three so I'm hyped waiting!!! I also intend to watched Super Seishun Brothers and pupa. Just those 2 new titles that catch my heart.Here, I share what I feel for reminding myself for ever watching and loving Summer 2013 Animes (because I have a very accute short-term memory, I guess --a). And also, I rethink again for fast-reviewing the summer animes first before I ever telling people about next anime(s).




Which anime(s) do you watch this summer 2013??? Mine are Shingeki no Kyojin (It's a DEFINITE CHOICE, right? ^^ You can't doubt it will be, maybe, THE BEST ANIME THIS YEAR, 2013!), Danganronpa the Animation, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S, Hunter X Hunter, Gin no Saji, Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai -Megami Arc- , Servant X Service, and Free!. I've already finished watching only Danganronpa, Kami Nomi, Free!, SnK, GnS, and SxS though (Yeah, I know I'm not that fast and up-to-date). I've dropped some titles, not because they're bad but I have no time to watch them all. Maybe later if I need some refreshment stuffs, I'll continue watching Rozen Maiden, Blood Lad, and Watashi ga Motenai. FYI, I also watched non-anime series, such as J-Dorama titled Limit (that makes me fall in love instantly with the handsome Katsuhiro Suzuki, the cast of Haruaki Hinata
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment